About Your Rubber Parts
- Critical to your products’ intended function and your brand reputation
- Manufactured from compounds that must strictly comply with your Material Specifications and/or agency approvals like: FDA, NSF, QPL, UL, Mil-Aero
- Scores of SKUs, consumed in varying release/production volumes
- Among the Lowest Cost components in your Total Spend
- Expected to arrive flawlessly, with zero defects or delays
- Often the most likely to fail and most visible at failure
Why choose Rothkopf?
Rothkopf delivered our first rubber part, an O-ring, in 1956. In the decades since, while we’ve grown our business and the breadth of our product offerings, our people-first culture remains foundational to our identity. Our experienced team has consistently earned the trust of our customers by always doing what we say we will do, delivering superior quality parts, providing excellent customer service, and creating fulfillment solutions that reduce risk and cost.
ROTHKOPF Supply Chain
Rothkopf commands a global network of manufacturers with unique areas of expertise in rubber compound materials, manufacturing capacity and capabilities, and unique product specializations. All are ISO-Certified and Certificates are available to our customers upon request. Rothkopf utilizes our manufacturers to collaborate and compete for every part in order to bring the ideal solution to our customer.
ROTHKOPF Subject Matter Expertise
ROTHKOPF Flawless Fulfillment
When you need expert help with o-rings, seals, and custom-tooled precision-molded rubber components, Rothkopf is standing by to help. Reach out to Rothkopf today and let’s get to work.
Industries We Serve
Automotive – OEM and Aftermarket
- Brake, Fuel, Oil, and Water Systems
- Pumps, Filters, Valves, and Sensors
- Vibration Isolation
- Blood and Fluid Systems
- Oxygen Systems and Sensors
- Beverage Mixers and Dispensers
- Refrigeration Valves and Regulators
- Food Processing and Storage Systems
Industrial / Commercial
- Fuel Dispensing and Storage
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems Components and Controls
- Environmental Monitoring Sensors, Controls and Systems
- Municipal Gas and Water Works Systems and Components
- Valves, Pumps and Fittings
- Plumbing Fixtures and Devices
Our Company History
What We Do
For over 65 years, Rothkopf has excelled at delivering the right rubber component at the right price, right on time. Headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, our family-owned business is now in its third generation, and we take great pride in what we do—putting people first and always keeping our word have been our top priorities since 1956.
We have decades of specialized technical and material pedigree expertise for high-precision/close tolerance components. Our proactive approach to assisting customers includes custom packaging, consumption rate monitoring, min/max programs, auto re-stocking, distribution, logistics and more.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Business Development Manager
Director of Operations
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Distribution Operations Lead
Rubberologist / Senior Technical Sales